I always
dress very elegant and trendy for my job of the Queen. In these portraits I’m
wearing a fashionable, tight, white and woolen bodia with puffy sleever and an
awesome, baggy white and woolen farthingale; all embroidered with golden thread
and with beautiful gems and with an enormous and elegant cross on the breast. I’m
also wearing an extravagant, long, white with black spots, four cloack and a
trendy, puffy, white, linen ruff. I normaly wear different jewels, a fashionable,
short, white, pearl pendant and many awesome, tight, white, pearl or diamond
bracelets. I’m also wearing a comfortable, tight, sliver, silk head-dress with
gorgeous gems or if I have an official act I wear a valuable, little, silver
and golden, metal royal crown with diamonds and pearls.
dissabte, 16 de desembre del 2017
Concurs fotogràfic Itàlia.
Aquí deixo les tres fotografiès que he escollit per al concurs del crèdit d'Itàlia. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II,Milano. Ponte...
-
The desired death In 1640, Portugal became independent of the Hispanic Monarchy ending the 60 years rule of Portugal by the Spanish ...
-
La mort desitjada Tot començà el 1640 quan Portugal va proclamar la independència d’Espanya, donant fi a un període de 60 anys de do...
-
I always dress very elegant and trendy for my job of the Queen. In these portraits I’m wearing a fashionable, tight, white and woolen bodia...